Are you a Super Accelerator?
Published by Eric T. Peterson on August 23, 2011.
|« Back to all posts||Share, Save or Email|
When John, Adam, and I announced the ACCELERATE conference last week we really didn’t expect the response we got, much less that the seats we had planned for would fill in just over a day. Once we got over the initial shock we set about trying to figure out how to accommodate more of the over 300 people who have already registered for the event … and we’re getting closer every day to solving that problem.
We are continuing to take provisional registrations and being on this list is the most sure way to be able to join us in November. If you’re interested, please sign up for the ACCELERATE 2011 wait list.
In the interim we wanted to call your collective attention to our “Super Accelerator” session at the end of the day. Unlike our main speaking slots where brilliant practitioners from companies including Sony, Nike, Expedia, Autodesk, Symantec, Salesforce.com and more will be sharing “Ten Tips in Twenty Minutes”, the Super Accelerator is designed to allow up-and-comers in our community to share a single idea in five minutes or less.
Five minutes! How easy is that?
Just think about the amazing things you could share with ACCELERATE attendees in five minutes? Off the top of my head:
- The Number One Reason You Should Join the Web Analytics Association
- The Best Way to Get Your Manager to Think About Web Analytics Data
- How to Make I.T. Your Friend (and How That Will Help You as an Analyst)
- How to Take Advantage of Web Analytics Wednesday for Social Networking
- The Most Important Hashtags Analysts Should Follow in Twitter
- Why Strategy is Important to your Company’s Investment in Web Analytics
That list goes on and on and on, and I’m sure the best ideas are those that I’m not even thinking of!
We already have five people signed up for the dozen slots we have but we are looking for seven more folks who meet the following criteria:
- Really want to attend ACCELERATE 2011 (since if you’re presenting, you have to be there)
- Are willing to commit to creating and presenting a three-slide, five minute talk
- Have a true passion for digital measurement, analysis, and optimization
- Love to present, or want to learn to love presenting
- Love awesome technology …
If the last criteria seems out-of-place, you need to know that the audience will be providing real-time feedback on each Super Accelerator session (thanks to our friends at OpinionLab) and the presenter who earns the best overall score will get a $500 gift card from Best Buy!
How cool is that? I know!
If you’re interested in joining us at ACCELERATE 2011 and being part of the Super Accelerator session I would encourage you to do the following RIGHT AWAY since we expect this session to fill up fast:
- Go to the ACCELERATE 2011 web site and REGISTER (you’ll be put on the wait list)
- Go to Twitter and tweet “I want to present at #ACCELERATE 2011 as a Super Accelerator! http://j.mp/accelerate2011 #measure”
We are watching the #ACCELERATE tag and will get back to you ASAP. These slots are filled on a first-come basis so DON’T DELAY and sign up today!
About Eric T. Peterson
Eric T. Peterson is the founder of Web Analytics Demystified, Inc. and the author of Web Analytics Demystified, Web Site Measurement Hacks, and The Big Book of Key Performance Indicators. Mr. Peterson frequently presents on web analytics, is often cited in articles about digital measurement, and has been blogging on the subject since 2004.
Want to speak with Eric? Contact Web Analytics Demystified